Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

615+

1. Rose says:

God is GREAT! Need to keep praying to crush the Devil’s Head

2. Linda Scheurman says:

Is there any way to access Masses in other languages (French or Italian, in particular)?

3. Narotso says:

Deo gratias! Thanks for this. God bless.

4. Joachim says:

This is really great! Thank you for this amazing service. God bless!

5. Sara says:

Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!

Is there a way to “nominate” additional livestreams that aren’t on the list yet?

6. Danna says:

Many, many thanks for this resource. I just shared with friends. I now know wherever I am, however I am, whatever the situation I can at least participate in the mass with my brothers and sisters world-wide. For me it is a comfort.

10+
  7. Antony says:

Could you please confirm the time zone that has been followed in the mass time calendar. We would like to participate in an early morning mass on Indian time.

The above detail would be very helpful for us to find a suitable live stream mass.

With the threat of Corona Virus most churches in our locality have been shutdown and this would be of immense help

8. Carmela Grace says:

Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Keyport Nj
    Mass Times streaming live on Facebook under StJosephKeyportNJ
    Saturday 4:00 PM
    Sunday 9:00 AM & 12:00 PM

9. mary L says:

i assume the time shown is the local time for the location. It would be extremely helpful if the time zone were noted as well so I can figure out when the mass is in my time zone.

10. Rita says:

Thank you so much for putting this resource together. I have just shared the online mass details with my elderly mother who is self-isolating at home and she is so happy to be able to participate in mass remotely. What a gift. This service will become increasingly important as more restrictions are imposed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. God bless us all and it is times like this that we need to flood the heavens with our prayers for mercy. With gratitude.

22+
  11. Samantha says:

I am from UK and I have recently had a baby. He’s currently 8 weeks old and I’m not ready to go back to Mass because he was born small. This is a lifesaver for me because I can now be apart of the Mass from the comfort of my home and can choose Mass times 24/7 from around the world which is fantastic for when baby keeps me up all night!

14+
  12. Ben Flanagan says:

Your site is really a blessing for us in this challenging time.

you may want to add catholic.sg ( singapore diocese English Mass daily and Sunday) to ur schedule.

13. Joan Fox says:

You will find a daily Mass. It is always beautiful and in the US I can celebrate anytime during the day. People support the Mass from all over the world, Hong Kong, Australia, etc. I think you will love it as much as I do. God bless you.