Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

1. Trevor says:

Thank you for this valuable resource! Is it at all possible to ‘cast’ the Mass onto my TV to enable a person who has a hearing aids to watch the Mass? If so, would you be able to walk me through the steps – I have Chromecast. Thank you.

19+

• admin says:

1. If you have TV set with android application available you can download Mass-online.org application from Google play store and install it or if you have browser on your TV open Mass-online.org page. If have not android applications available on your TV and have not available internet browser on your TV set you can buy and install device which you can connect to your TV to internet. Yet another way to connect your TV to internet is Smartphone to TV. If you want to learn more please google “How to Connect Your Android Smartphone/Tablet to Your TV”.
      2. If are connected to internet on your TV then add Mass-online.org webpage to your bookmarks on TV internet browser or download and instal application Mass-online.org from Google Play.
      3. If you have opened https://mass-online.org/daily-holy-mass-live-online/ on your browser or have opened application find in your calendar Holly Mass with subtitles enabled. At this time this for example Dallas Cathedral transmition. Subtitles are available on the down part of the page. If subtitles are enable you can see icon Subtitles
      We can’t public whole transmission list with subtitles because it is changing.

Image

18+

2. Melanie Zachary says:

This is such a blessing to me! I will have extensive travel commitments for work in the next couple of months and I don’t want to miss daily masses because I’m stuck in some airport somewhere. Thank you for keeping this up!

36+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

3. Maria Milkowski says:

Hi, I would like to know what happened to masses in different languages. As I remembeer I watched Polish mass through this site. I coould choose the language… I missed mass today and wanted to do it again, but can’t find it anymore… Sad..

Thank you.

Maria

23+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

4. I am 86 years old and for years have had several religious blogs (which indicate that I am computer literate but I do have some blind spots. I would like some guidance in accessing your site for daily HOLY MASS. I live in Charlotte, NC. At what time can I “attend” your Live Mass?

40+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• admin says:

Thank you very much for comment. You are welcome! Please feel free to asking. We are trying to provide holy masses whole day – 24 hours for different time zones around the world.

26+

• adriana sanchez says:

hello Barbara 🙂
      Blessings and Peace.
      -Click: https://mass-online.org/daily-holy-mass-live-online/
      then a box with mass listing times and locations will come up.
      -Select the time/location by clicking on it, and a sub menu will expand.
      -Click on “Holy Mass” and that will activate the video/live stream box.
      when that loads, click on the play button in the Center.

36+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

5. Jackie says:

This is truly a great blessing for the ill and homebound as it gives us an opportunity not only to participate in daily mass, but also learn about the history of different parishes and Catholic communities. Mom used to say that we could ask for a special wish every time we entered a new church. Well, this method of attending church gives us many wishes and blessings indeed. Thank you!

27+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

6. Lucy N. says:

Many thanks for going the extra mile to do this as this helps having the actual time without struggling to figure out the time of the live mass.

19+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

7. Carl Axt says:

My web site displays in large numbers the time for Eastern Standard in the United States. I expect that the local time is displayed for each person around the world. It took me several days to realize that the times of the masses are given for Warsaw. The notation of this is on your site but is not displaced prominently. I suggest that the time displayed be made for Warsaw or that the notation that the time given is that for Warsaw be more prominent.

I do love your site. I am on the computer much of the day and like to check on the masses available.

11+

Users who have LIKED this comment:

• admin says:

We change display hours to adjust to local time on your device. We hope it should works fine. Please write your feedback. Your local time is displayed at left-down corner of the calendar. Thank you very much for your comment.

15+