Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Peter Kirwan says:

God bless all who assist in providing Holy Mass daily.
    Someone suggested confession which I would welcome with Great humility.

2. Mark says:

Thank you for maintaining this website.

3. Bernard says:

Sick in the house but I was able to join live Mass today from Ghana. Long live the catholic Church

4. Diana says:

It was such a blessing for me to attend mass on line today since I am sick. May God bless all who have made this service possible.

5. T J F says:

I think God to be able to attend mass in Dioc.s & Countries for they give me a true sense of the Universality of the Church. I would hope that General Absolution be made more public for the people of God. Because our Confessional services are emptying out & the people are hungry for Absolution but not the Box! Possibly we need to look back on how the people responded to General Absolution packing the church’s & now when told to approach the Priest the majority leave or never returned to such a service. Does the Magisterium listen to the people or just ignore them. Some thing to ponder when the People of God Speak to the Church but are not heard by them. Why? I don’t know but it’s a struggle for many to understand. May God hear the prayers of His People in their need!

6. Michael Deyebge says:

The holy mass

7. Patricia Agyepong says:

I thank God for the online holy mass that we are watching.God bless those who made it possible.

8. Maureen Henry says:

Thank u for having daily mass. For the last 3 years I haven’t been able to attend mass and now I can watch it daily. Each day I offer my mass for family and friends and especially for my 14 grandchildren living in the world as it it today Pray for Jesus to come to us to bring peace to the world . Amen

9. Jack Simari says:

I agree. It really helped when my brother and father were sick on a Sunday.

10. Rev Fr Luis R Rodriguez says:

Dear friends in Christ

11. Alexander says:

God bless you for this from Nigeria

12. Aging Mercy says:

Am so happy to have mass online.

13. Gabika says:

Thank you for this website. God bless from Slovakia.

14. Bernie Onuoha says:

I only discovered this website last month and am grateful for that. I now look forward to attending mass daily after I wake up in addition to my other morning routines. Let us know how we can help to keep this program going. Thanks a bunch and Blessings to all who make these masses possible.

15. Annastasia Mathias says:

Jesus is this love for us, Emmanuel

16. Maria De Souza says:

In my parish we only have mass at weekends from friday to sunday. So online mass is truly a blessing.
    I try to go to mass every day if possible with help from this website.

17. Ian Pozen says:

I love this mass

18. Constance Boschetto says:

Blessings abound. Thank God for all those who make it possible for us to grow closer to God.

19. val says:

Hello Im from Italy. What a great idea this to show every hour an Holy Mass. We can be in companion of Jesus all the hours… really God bless you. Thank you

20. John George says:

Its a phenomenal task to organise the digitally available Mass programes in churches all over ! We bless God and bless all those connected with its set up , preists, bishops and laity. It is so helpful for those both homebound and those who by virtue of a blessed task cannot attend Mass live ! Our prayer is to for all able persons to attend mass everytime by being physically present before the altar and only to follow the digital version as a additional virtue.

Blessings to the priests and all who attend.

21. Amuwe William says:

Catholic online holy mass has saved us with time and is more convenient,available at many time’s which can not make you not to miss the word of God.

22. Pat says:

Thank you so much for providing information about online mass so that for people who can not be there in person for whatever reason can still worship from afar. Bless you!

23. LiaMar says:

I wish I was able to see a list like this, with the links and times from all over the world in another languages as weel.

• admin says:

We provide Holy Mass lists in few languages beside English: Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Malayalam. Please look at menu. Also in a dozen european languages on this website: msza-online.net