Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Judy says:

Like on line mass at Knock in Ireland

2. Sharon Reese says:

Like Mass in Ireland
    And Lourd

3. Glory Anyanhun says:

I really love the online mass

4. Benz says:

This website helped us to keep our soul holy during the lockdown

5. Mariama Rita says:

Since I discover this site 3 months ago I can’t wait to tune in regularly based on my schedule :from 5 Am to 6:30 and from 6 :30 pm to 9 pm . I am so nourished and peaceful , I am learning so much and growing in faith and closely to God trough the Jesus Christ and Mary . My schedule fits the Masses in Philippines . And fallow 4 churches there . This idea to have masses of all around the world is such a blessing . I am so thankful to God and grateful to every one involved in making sure all run smoothly . Praise and Glory to the All Mighty One God of all time ! Be blessed Amen !!!

6. Rex Ibharokhonre pio Fransis says:

Oh lord
    I pray for Devine source of income to help my business grow
    I pray you bless the works of my hand oh lord
    Amen

7. Catholic morning prayer says:

Oh Jesus and Blessed Mary I pervently pray for me and my family’s protection from evil and accidents of any form, keep us all healthy to do our work, help me with my urgent financial needs today and petition for a safe travel with your permission Amen

8. Polly Lokay says:

Holy Masses Live online are a blessing! I love them and appreciate being able to see & Hear Holy Mass all over the world! I love that I never have to miss Holy Mass you have Masses for so many hours and then on Utube were I to miss any Mass.

I saw a Video a few weeks ago after Holy Mass at our Nat’l Shrine in Washington DC. The video was a Priest telling of the training to become a Priest and I am trying to find that fantastic video again. I liked learning that before a Priest can begin to learn how to become a Priest he must attend two years of classes to learn about every aspect of mankind. No other Ministry training offers this type of education prior to their theological training.

Can you help me to find this video and other video’s like it?

• Anne Livesey Sheila says:

Could this have been a visit from a Marian priest from Divine Mercy HQ Massachusetts – Fr Chris Alar?

9. Yohana Ogom says:

Amen dear Maria, keep following the true light and may God and Mary accompany you in your Isolation. May all sinners including me stop for once offending and angering our beautiful God and raise up to do his mission which is loving our brothers and sisters and loving each of them and serving each of them like a servant just as Jesus served us and offered his love and taught us something we never knew before; how to love God and others through him. Amen to Mary and all the saints of the holy family of God in heaven. Mary mother blessed queen of Heaven save us from the snares of the evil one, he is always looking for us to devour us, please run quickly with the saints and holy angels armed with greatest power of Jesus which is love, mercy and resurrection to eternal life. Amen.

10. Irene O says:

So grateful to God the Son for the beautiful church He left us, for the Sacraments and for His anointed servants and stewards, our priests! Let’s always pray for our beloved Pope Francis, all priests including those officiating on online mass, and religious for their divine protection and pray for the church – the family of God – on earth and purgatory. We pray for conversion of sinners and reparation for sins. May our blessed Mother Mary, all God’s angels and saints pray for us.

• Evans Almeida says:

Happy Feast day to all the Irene’s, Irenaeus’s and those who celebrate their feast day today.

11. Maria Tang says:

Thanks for the mass online. I’m with covid and in isolation for a number of days. But I still can follow -up the Holy Mass at different times and places. The church is really universal.