Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Edwin Adomhokhai says:

Thank you so much. My first day in Moscow, I was on quarantine, I was wearied were to attend Mass, but I found great options to choose the mass I want from.

God bless and keep you.
    Peace in your heart

2. Bernadette Felicity Stephen says:

I feel spiritually enriched and satisfied whenever I join mass either online or offline. I experience peace in my heart and soul and I do forget about the woes of this life. Gratitude to all the priest that are making these daily sacrifices in order to bring us nearer to Christ.

3. Joseph Coutinho says:

I always attend the online mass by His Eminence Oswald Cardinal Gracious, Archbishop of Mumbai. His homilies are inspiring and the readings explained in a simple way. Truly it is like breaking the Word of God.

4. Maddy says:

Pray for good outcome for my 2 disciplinary meetings. May i still keep my job, return to work and continue working in a job i love.

5. Pross says:

Thank you for online masses for some of us it’s a ray of hope.

Please pray for me as I look after my family. I am looking for a job please pray for me to get one soon.

6. John George says:

I felt truly overwhelmed by the Mass at the Abu Dhabi Church this evening . The priest and the readers and instrumentalists and singers were all so perfect in their worship duties. I wish to have the opportunity to thank each one and the priest who said the mass and gave such a meaningful sermon.
    Gods peace for all .

7. Cyndi says:

Thank you for the online masses. I am able to hear masses celebrated anywhere in the world during this pandemic. I also enjoy looking up the churches where the masses were held. It’s like going in a pilgrimage tour, only this, time, virtually. I pray for the end of this pandemic so that I can hear masses again in the churches of places I visit.

I pray for the healing of my brother Lorenzo, and all those who are afflicted with the coronovirus 2 and are in isolation from their families.

I pray for all the poor souls in purgatory, may the Lord grant them eternal rest.

8. Martin Gaspar says:

I amd from Singapore. I had the honor of participating in the holy mass on-line by the Hague, Netherlands.
    Lovely mass by 2 wonderful priests.

Martin Gaspar

9. Chuks says:

I’m happy I could join the 8:00 mass in Cambridge parish Uk, I’m from Nigeria, still going through covid and financial crisis as a student. I pray the God bless and grant our heart desires oh lord.

10. Francisco Portista says:

Eete é um site maravilhoso. Só gostaria que tivesse missas em outras línguas também.

This is a wonderful website. I only wish that it had Masses in other languages too (especially Portuguese!).

11. David James Michael Lench says:

Many thanks for the enthralling sermon from St Aloysius Jackson NJ today.The good priest explained how the remains of the 3 wise men venerated in Cologne Germany have been verified as of the correct time of Jesus and fit the traditional reference.We praise the Lord.

12. Marie Pauline Sauzier says:

How amazing it is to be able to watch snd join in the on line Mass.We are truly blessed.

13. Evans Almeida says:

Thank you for Mass on line. I was able to attend Mass yesterday in Mumbai- St Patrick’s and today in Australia -St. Joseph Cathedral, Rockhampton. All from my bedroom, as I recover, in Nairobi, Kenya.
    Have a Blessed day to you all.

14. David says:

Many thanks to all those who thought about the need for people like me who have to quarantine. The Holy Mass is life and you have given me that great gift today.