Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

198+

1. June Nicholas says:

Very glad to hear of this site! I can tune in to any mass whenever I feel the need and as often as I like! Plus it is fun to hear different masses around the country and across the world! Thank you, and thank you to all the participating parishes!

2. Mary says:

Your service is a true gift of grace.
    God bless you and all who are part of this apostolate.
    It is so wonderful to be able to worship with others all over the world.
    Thank you from USA.

3. Michael says:

May God bless us all. Thank you for uniting the church across the world.

4. Rodney says:

I wanted to attend a live Mass today. I live in the Eastern time zone. It seems that all of the Masses that I checked in my state had them by 11:00 AM. I needed a 12:00 PM and thanks to your site, I found some then and at 12:30 PM.

Thank you so much for a great service!

5. D Laro says:

A beautiful resource in this time of anxiety. So very comforted to view and pariticipate in masses from around the world.

6. Dave says:

Fabulous resource, thank you!!!

7. Marianne says:

Thank you so much!

8. Ose says:

Doing this has made me closer to Jesus Christ and Mary the mother. May God richly bless you all especially in this trying times. We shall overcome.

9. Ann says:

I am a golden oldie and really struggle with computors. My son found this website and helped me to be “present” at Mass today. Now I can look forward to celebrating the Tridium with all believers around the world
    He came to give us Life”

10. Sue-Anne Hess says:

Many thanks for this wonderful resource!

11. Gina says:

Thanks be to God!
    He truly provides!
    After we’ve learned the significance of attending and participating in an actual mass (either in actual place or online), we want to embrace the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus at the Holy Mass, particularly in the Liturgy of the Eucharist.
    Just as when me and my children are looking for any Live broadcast Sunday Mass Online so we need not watch a Replay when we can all be available together by 10am the ealiest!
    Thank you so much!

10+
  12. Con says:

Can you indicate if any masses are subtitled for those who are deaf or hard of hearing? Or at least in sign language?

13. Russell Lowe says:

I hope the times shown from 5th April 2020 onwards takes into consideration the Daylight saving which takes effect from 5th April 2020.

14. Kerry says:

Love this… God bless to all working on this and to all the churches taking part. I am a nurse in Derry, Ireland- small donation made to keep up this wonderful page

15. Isaac Hashim Ibrahm says:

I am very grateful to everyone who has made this resource possible for our spiritual nourishment. God continue to unite us all over the universe in love and prayer for each other, that the world indeed will be a better place as a result of being each others’ keeper. Thank you so much. May the Lord insulate each one of us and especially those who do not have any one to pray for them.

13+
    • Mary says:

People all over the world are affected by this terrible illness and much sadness and grief has resulted. May those who have lost their lives rest in peace and their loved ones find some solace and peace. God bless them all. We shall pray in unison for all at this extremely challenging time.

16. Ian Dawes says:

Yet again, our beautiful Church is going through a time of great trial. But Jesus promised us that “the gates of the underworld will never prevail against it”. And in this day of peril and disease we see Jesus’ words being brought to fruition through being able to partake in spiritual communion by online resources and daily Mass being live streamed. Millions of faithful Catholics are longing to receive The Body and Blood of Christ at this time and it is comforting to share our hope by joining live streams of Holy Mass together, safe in the sure and certain hope that we will defeat this virus and come again in communion as one people to gather in praise and adoration of Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar and receive Jesus Body and Blood.

17. Munyiva says:

From the rising of the sun to its setting a pure sacrifice is offered to you Oh Lord. Thanks to whoever has made this resource possible.

18. Chuma says:

Thank you so much for this service. From Nigeria

19. THOMAS K MUELLER says:

Ditto to all the above comments