Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

765+

1. Barb says:

Thank you for keeping our faith alive. I have used your website for 3 consecutive days and the Mass has consistently started on time every time. What a blessing to all.

10+
  2. Rose says:

God is GREAT! Need to keep praying to crush the Devil’s Head

3. Linda Scheurman says:

Is there any way to access Masses in other languages (French or Italian, in particular)?

4. Narotso says:

Deo gratias! Thanks for this. God bless.

5. Joachim says:

This is really great! Thank you for this amazing service. God bless!

6. Sara says:

Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!

Is there a way to “nominate” additional livestreams that aren’t on the list yet?

7. Danna says:

Many, many thanks for this resource. I just shared with friends. I now know wherever I am, however I am, whatever the situation I can at least participate in the mass with my brothers and sisters world-wide. For me it is a comfort.

10+
  8. Antony says:

Could you please confirm the time zone that has been followed in the mass time calendar. We would like to participate in an early morning mass on Indian time.

The above detail would be very helpful for us to find a suitable live stream mass.

With the threat of Corona Virus most churches in our locality have been shutdown and this would be of immense help

9. Carmela Grace says:

Our Lady of Fatima Parish, Keyport Nj
    Mass Times streaming live on Facebook under StJosephKeyportNJ
    Saturday 4:00 PM
    Sunday 9:00 AM & 12:00 PM

10. mary L says:

i assume the time shown is the local time for the location. It would be extremely helpful if the time zone were noted as well so I can figure out when the mass is in my time zone.

11. Rita says:

Thank you so much for putting this resource together. I have just shared the online mass details with my elderly mother who is self-isolating at home and she is so happy to be able to participate in mass remotely. What a gift. This service will become increasingly important as more restrictions are imposed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. God bless us all and it is times like this that we need to flood the heavens with our prayers for mercy. With gratitude.

22+
  12. Samantha says:

I am from UK and I have recently had a baby. He’s currently 8 weeks old and I’m not ready to go back to Mass because he was born small. This is a lifesaver for me because I can now be apart of the Mass from the comfort of my home and can choose Mass times 24/7 from around the world which is fantastic for when baby keeps me up all night!

14+
  13. Ben Flanagan says:

Your site is really a blessing for us in this challenging time.

you may want to add catholic.sg ( singapore diocese English Mass daily and Sunday) to ur schedule.

14. Joan Fox says:

You will find a daily Mass. It is always beautiful and in the US I can celebrate anytime during the day. People support the Mass from all over the world, Hong Kong, Australia, etc. I think you will love it as much as I do. God bless you.

15. Diana says:

Thank you for this schedule for the Mass-If anyone has anxiety, depression, sickness, etc. and cannot attend mass this is a great way to keep involved in our faith. May God bless all those you are in need of prayer including myself.

10+
  16. Sally McEachen says:

I’ve been looking for resources to suggest to our English Mass community in Seoul, Korea, as we have just had our Sunday Mass cancelled until March because of the Coronavirus, with a dispensation from the Archdiocese. This is a wonderful website! What a find, thank you so much! Can you check if perhaps there is Mass being offered online in English in Singapore, Malaysia or Hong Kong, as these places are suffering restrictions? In Malaysia most Masses are said in English, unless otherwise stated. I understand the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur facebook page is live broadcasting Vigil Mass on Saturdays at 6pm local time (GMT +8) from the Church of the Divine Mercy.

17. Stephen says:

I have been searching for this for years now. Thank you so much for this. God bless you.

11+
  18. Kevin L. says:

God bless you for helping to deliver the Word of God to those who have difficulty reaching their local church and are in desperate need of God’s Grace and Guidance in their lives. Thank you for raising up our spirits.

11+
  19. James & Anne Maher says:

Hi,

We spend the winter in Portugal and our one and only problem is getting daily mass in English. It’s available there but it’s in Portuguese!

We’re exploring going into the Portuguese church but watching an English Mass and sermon in English on a tablet with earphones.

Have you any suggestions please?

James & Anne Maher

• admin says:

Yes, you can find Holly Mass in Portugal at this website: https://msza-online.net/msze-swiete-po-portugalsku/

• Sally says:

Hi James and Anne,
      I live in Korea, so I understand the language gap! Fortunately we do have Sunday Mass in English locally. However, I sometimes go to daily Mass in Korean at my local parish church. I have bought the Magnificat app, and during the readings I read along in English very discreetly on my phone, then I read the meditation during the homily (yes, they are very keen and give long homilies, even on a weekday! I guess it’s worth it as I haven’t been to a daily Mass with less than 80 other people).

Of course even without a translation, Mass is the same in whatever language and you are fulfilling your Sunday obligation even if you don’t understand the language. It’s discombobulating at first but you soon learn to recognise all the parts of the Mass.

I personally wouldn’t follow a video Mass while in a church – your presence to the actions and God’s grace in the sacrament right there in front of you is enough, and more important. Watching a live Mass does not fulfill your obligation in the same way. Also the local congregation might misunderstand and be scandalized by your apparent lack of respect. Even following readings on a phone might be misconstrued, so maybe test the waters first and just prepare well from online resources beforehand.

While you are in a foreign country, resources such as Scott Hahn’s podcasts (Road to Emmaus) and Bishop Robert Barron’s sermons (Youtube or email) are invaluable. There are lots of resources out there to keep you going!

God bless!

20. Elizabeth Lim says:

Thank you so much for this website. I lobe it. God Bless you all.