Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

765+

1. Robert Kasirye says:

It’s been a pleasure attending Mass online presided over by the Holy Father, thanks for the opportunity especially during this moment when being at Mass physically isn’t possible.

16+
  2. Anne Juliette Connors says:

I love travelling around the world to hear Mass. Wonderful that it is always the same yet unique as well. Thank you for the wonderful service you have given us!

17+
  3. Fridalina says:

What an incredible blessing for us in Australia! God bless you all abundantly for providing this!

4. Roseline Thomson says:

Thank you so much for making Holy Mass available for us .
    May God bless your work abundantly
    Greetings from Mumbai.

5. Arnold Amesa Wafula says:

Thank so much for allowing us to celebrate masses online due to closure of all churches around the world during this devastating pandemic.God will truly bless you and reward you…..Greetings from Nairobi,Kenya.

12+
  6. Vandanath says:

Here in Australia we don’t have such facilities. This is a blessing!

7. Alan Unterreiner says:

Thank you for all that you have done to enable folks to attend a live Mass. Once our parish closed all masses I cannot tell you how much I fretted to find a live mass and my local time it would be said. You have done the work and I am specifically thankful for the research and time you have input to complete this wonderful project!

20+
    • Christine says:

I agree! Thank you so much. I would be happy to contribute financially to support this wonderful service for us around the world. I am grateful.

I’m wondering if it is possible this is updated with which are still online or if they have changed schedules with the present circumstances happening? Thank you.

8. Julie Beck says:

Sad we can’t have the Holy Mass right now but having Mass online is a wonderful opportunity

9. Julie Beck says:

Wonderful opportunity.

10. Michael says:

Don you have a list of masses which are celebrated in Spanish?

11. Patricia says:

With all churches ordered to close today due to the COVID-19, hopefully somewhere there will be Mass celebrated online. Also never thought of doing an Act of Spiritual Communion. What a wonderful idea. This prayer should be placed on every Catholic Church Website etc.

12. Marcelino J Reyes says:

Are the times posted corresponding to the local church time zone?

• admin says:

It should be, but time to time in certain Parishes Mass start at different time than is written in schedule on Parish website. Sometimes Holy Mass stream does not start from unknown reasons. This problem intensifies now during coronavirus epidemic.

• William says:

Thank you for your work in making the Mass available online. Are the masses recorded and accessible for replay? I want to recommend a homily I heard in a mass to family members to hear.

13. Marcelino Reyes says:

Consider doing an Act of Spiritual Communion:

My Jesus,
    I believe that You
    are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
    I love You above all things,
    and I desire to receive You into my soul.
    Since I cannot at this moment
    receive You sacramentally,
    come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
    Amen.

11+
  14. Deacon Dennis Purificacion says:

God bless your website during this time in the Church when many cannot get to Mass due to COVID-19.

15. Mary says:

Are the times listed above the times in that time particular time zone the mass is in or does it correlate to the time in the ongoing time on the upper right hand corner?

• admin says:

It should be, but time to time in certain parishes Mass start at different time than is written in schedule.

• Emilio says:

They are in your time zone. See the bottom of the table. It tells the time zone you’re on

16. Amparo Kinnsch says:

Thank you Father Michael for what you are doing. I was deeply moved to see the adoration and to know that we are not separated but united in the Spirit. Truly this is a time to “worship Him in Spirit and in Truth”. God bless you and keep you in good health

17. K. Stark says:

I must be doing something wrong. At 0900, I went through the list for that time and most appeared to be recorded since I could forward through the Mass. Can you help me? Thanks so much for this information.

18. Tony says:

Any Vietnamese mass online live streaming ? Thank you.

19. bruce arthur moorhead says:

I like to see Masses from all over the World Thank you for this Heavenly website.

20. Sharon says:

Thank you for the Holy Mass at The Catholic Cathedral of Our Lady Immaculate & St Thomas of Canterbury, UK.

Uthappa and family, India