Holy Masses live online

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Thank you for visiting our website with the Catholic Holy Masses live online.

Here you can find links to Holy Masses online from different parishes all around the world.

When you enter the chosen page you will see the calendar with the Catholic Holy Masses live online.
Click in the chosen hour when you want to see the Holy Mass online.

Holy Mass online in English

The Calendar of the Holy Masses

If you use Google calendar you may add the Holy Mass stream to your own calendar.

If you want to celebrate the Holy Mass now click on the link “Watch online Holy Mass.” and the broadcast website opens automatically. Then you can watch the Holy Mass live online.

Please consider a donation to help us cover the costs of this website.

May God Bless You,

Volunteers of Mass-online.org

+327

154 Responses to Holy Masses live online

1. Diane Thomas says:

I have heard sermons/homilies that were very compelling and some that were not. Length had nothing to do with which was which. So the 10 request is ridiculous, just as ridiculous as saying they should be an hour minimum. The hope should be concerned with clarity of presentation and the content. That being said when I was much younger – I am now retired – I was attending 11am mass at St An the basis Church in Long Beach, CA. It was over 90 degrees inside the packed church and the air conditioner broke down. Word for word the homily was, “If you think this is hot, consider He’ll.”

2. Mike says:

I believe that online mass is better and easier for me because I can watch it live at any time of day in any part of the world where as if you don’t or cant drive it can be difficult going to church on Sundays as the buses aren’t running regular times.I still visit churches in different cities though if I’m travelling.

+10
  3. Charles Bartson says:

Thank you for this wonderful work of God now you’re bringing me closer to Him…..

+16
  4. John George says:

I am compelled to ask the priests all over to please observe that sermons be kept to 10 minutes maximum as expounded by Pope Francis. Secondly please articulate well … sometimes speech is heard only with the first few words but fades with the rest . This makes it very difficult for the congregation to follow closely to what is being said. Thirdly please ensure that the singers and musicians are mild in their voices and musical instruments. Piano keys must never be ‘pounded’ as if we are in a theatre. God bless all of you clergy and faithful who are helping to realise the online masses which is appreciated sincerely.

+17
  5. John George says:

there should be a daily reminder for parishners to donate happily to the church and the details of how to remit the payment must be tacitly broadcasted by each parish; if there is no daily reminder the church will likely lose prospective donations and suffer acutely from inability to meet all the expenses. We are only giving back to God what originally is His so the congregation will be happy to give.

+10
  6. Marlene e Stahl says:

Thank you for this service. It is very useful during the Pandemic. I hope you and all the churches are supported financially in this time of need.

7. Jane Nwike says:

I want to attend mass of feast of St. Margeret Mary Alacoque.

8. John George says:

good if the sermons are kept to the obedience under the pope who recommends strongly 10 minutes [ONLY]. Also when it comes to the prayer of the faithful… please allow more time for personal pray er instead of rushing through that part just so that the Mass can be kept short. The Mass need not be kept short.

+10
  9. Gloria Sam Bowers says:

Proving that our Catholic Church is truly Universal. Started by Jesus .

+16
  10. Echems says:

This application is simply good,tanx.

+12
  11. Emeka says:

How can we support financially to this?

12. CRUZ D'SOUZA says:

Just what we needed in this time of lockdown. God bless you.

+15
  13. Victor Quadros says:

Thank you for this wonderful resource. Very useful. May God bless you!

+15
  14. Russ DeVillier says:

Glad to find this site

+20
  15. bruce arthur moorhead says:

I also watch the Mass online from all over the world and believe that I receive many graces and blessings from God. Thank you for this great Mass Online website! Bruce Moorhead.

+27
  16. Agnes Onyeagu says:

Glory, honor, power, majesty be onto Christ our Lord! I thank God for the wisdom behind mass-online. I do not watch mass. I attend and get filled as if I am in a physical church. It is excellent for me at this time. What I really miss is the physical Holy Communion which I receive spiritually, and offering which I am taking care of. May God continue to increase your strength and wisdom as you listen to Him and take care of our spiritual needs. I pray the Holy Blood of Jesus may saturate and cleanse our environments so we can physically praise God together in our churches. Amen. Remain blessed.

+31
  17. Cee says:

Just found this site. It is such a blessing to have Masses available on the internet when it is impossible to attend. I dont mean merealy “watching” but participative from home, at least making the Sign of the Cross with the congregation and praying along reverently,making a spiritual communion.
    The well-meaning folks who engage in live chat during the live Mass dont understand that yhe graces are lost. If we would not talk to those around us during a Mass at our church, condlsider that the live broadcast Mass is actually being celebrated in real time. If we text through it its like chatting through Mass, losing the grace God holds out to us and distracting others. Cee

+25
  18. Gino Pisani says:

The mass at 8:00 a.m. in Central Zone at St. John Cantius Church is in Latin! Very nice and Traditionsal!

+13
  19. Patrick McGroarty says:

May God bless you! St. Clare is the patron saint of television because she was able to see and hear the celebration of the Mass on her cell’s wall once she was too ill to attend in person.

+26
  20. L says:

In response to June Georgina’s 20th, 2020 Comment, I refer her to the reason for this page, now in the time of the pandemic:

“This website was created for the sick, home bound and for those who, due to other important reasons, could not go to Mass; or those who, due to their locations, do not have Churches to go to. We hope that our website will help our sisters and brothers in faith to celebrate the Holy Mass live online wherever they are.

Please consider a donation to help us cover the costs of this “

+20
  21. D Georgina says:

The priest in our parish (Fr, Tom) St Peter’s Catholic church in MN wrote in his weekly letter to our community: “A live-streaming mass is a digitally processed, manufactured image on the screen. It is not a real mass.”

Is this what the Catholic church believes?

+14
    • dan, S.T.D. says:

In response to Georgina. It is a mass in a different form. A Priest is actually celebrating a Mass and in your mind and heart Christ is present offering Himself to the Father and you are joining yourself to that offering. The Church makes no statement of “belief” as to how that occurs in its digital form.

+26
      • John says:

I think the Church would believe that watching a Mass on the internet should never be seen as equal to physical attendance at Mass.

But if one were unable to attend Mass, either through infirmity, illness or because the Church was closed due to coronavirus, watching a Mass on the internet would be considerably better than having no contact at all.

+32
  22. Anna Maria DeGuid says:

What an amazing grace to be able to celebrate mass live with Catholics around the world!
    Thank you so much for this blessing!

+30