Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

765+

1. Camilla M RELUCIO says:

May I suggest that the website of the Church be included in the listing.

2. Raymond Martin says:

Thank You mass-online.org for this immense service you are providing for the faithful around the world. It is such a source of inspiration and encouragement when people have the time but churches are closed, to continue and grow in the faith.
    God Bless You and may more and more be blessed through you.

10+
  3. Greg Thirkhill says:

Thank you for this,wonderful gift!
    Beautiful and reverent.

A few things that may help in participation. The Carmalites did not proclaim The Eucharist. The Eucharist was without microphone.

When the prayer for us who are unable to receive is read. If it was read with a slight pause after each passage for us to repeat. It would be helpful at that critical moment.
    Thank you again for your service.

• admin says:

Thank you for your comments. We try to pass them to celebrant.

• Lawrence Wrenn says:

I appreciate being able to attend Mass, daily, But the Malaysia Masses. are too long, Saturday mass was 59 minutes. Christ moves on, not once, but 7 times. Not good, when 7AM Massesare through before 6:30 Mass is.

4. Ruben T Zavala says:

to-days mass was totally out of focus. It was still beautiful.

• Mary Ann Hinkle-Ineich says:

Please be aware–this wonderful website is just a clearing house. They have no control over the quality of the Mass presentations.
      Also-if you do not tell them which Mass (location and time) you attended–they probably cannot get the information to the appropriate parish. I suspect they have no way of connecting your comment to what you attended–as they have hundreds of Masses linked here.

5. Mbah vharles says:

A wonderful way of living the faith

6. uri says:

Thanks for this beautiful eastersermon of the archbishop of Singapur today

7. Justin Dillon says:

Amazing service–thank you! What a gift this is, especially in these times.

8. MariaH says:

Thank you for sharing this truly wonderful service. Peace be with you all and God Bless.

14+
  9. Angela Turner says:

Is there a way I can make a donation without using paypal? I’d like to send a cheque from Australia. Or use my credit card?

10. Aloysius Poh says:

I don’t have a credit card to donate to Online Mass. Please advise where I can send a check to donate. Please advise. Thank you

11. Lynette says:

Thank You Jesus for all your mercies.

11+
  12. Tom Clement Kernen says:

I love Jesus and He is my Savior

11+
  13. Terence J Smith says:

Thank you for this. It is a truly a gift.

14. Dade says:

This is great service to humanity. Thank you for the opportunity to attend Mass in different parts of the world. Just finished from Southampton, NY. God bless you. Dayo from Nigeria

14+
  15. Donald Shaw says:

ACT OF SPIRITUAL COMMUNION

My Jesus,
    I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
    I love You above all things,
    and I desire to receive You into my soul.
    Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
    Amen

17+
  16. John Kennedy says:

Its wonderful to receive Holy Masss daily via the Web Cams,thanks to all our Priests .How nice to visit so many beautiful churches and get Mass.I watch more Masses now than i normally do.

11+
  17. Maria Bruns says:

I wish to thank all those involved in bringing the prayerfull inspiring sevices to us. I am truely gratefull to everyone involved. God bless, Maria Liverpool.

14+
  18. Gaile Ramoutar says:

I am grateful for this opportunity to attend daily Mass in these difficult times!
    I love that I have the choice of attending Mass in different countries and at different times throughout the day.
    It is good to pray with other Catholics around the world and also to see the beauty of their churches.
    This link to live streamed Masses has been a lifeline for me during these difficult days of not being able to attend Mass in person. God bless all the priests who say these Masses. I just attended the Pope’s Mass at 7:00 a.m.
    Thank you very much! 🙂

11+
  19. PKX Kuncheria says:

Nice usefull project. God bless

20. Maria says:

Thx for the lifeline mass.