Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

615+

1. Ian Dawes says:

Yet again, our beautiful Church is going through a time of great trial. But Jesus promised us that “the gates of the underworld will never prevail against it”. And in this day of peril and disease we see Jesus’ words being brought to fruition through being able to partake in spiritual communion by online resources and daily Mass being live streamed. Millions of faithful Catholics are longing to receive The Body and Blood of Christ at this time and it is comforting to share our hope by joining live streams of Holy Mass together, safe in the sure and certain hope that we will defeat this virus and come again in communion as one people to gather in praise and adoration of Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar and receive Jesus Body and Blood.

2. Munyiva says:

From the rising of the sun to its setting a pure sacrifice is offered to you Oh Lord. Thanks to whoever has made this resource possible.

3. Chuma says:

Thank you so much for this service. From Nigeria

4. THOMAS K MUELLER says:

Ditto to all the above comments

5. Judith Jayawickrama says:

Thank you so much for making this available. I am in the USA but can join my family and friends in other parts of the world at the same live streamed mass!!

6. Mary Molter says:

Thank you so much for your website. I first discovered it when I was sick in the winter and missed the mass on TV. It is such a blessing to me now that we are staying at home for the coronavirus.

7. Ell says:

Wonderful way of attending mass around the world. I’m so grateful and i can’t Thank all of you enough for putting up a list for us. I’m a doctor and it gets very hectic for me to attend mass. No more excuses, I will be attending daily mass this way. I’ve shared this link with everyone i know. I pray we get through this tough time together, In Jesus name,Amen. God bless you all.

8. Susan says:

THANK YOU to all who are a part of this process of putting this resource out to the world. May God bless you and your work.

9. Anthony says:

Perhaps God is using Covid 19 to get more people to attend mass, show us that we can use technology to attend mass, prepare the elect for a possible time when the church may need to go underground like in Roman times. A dry run!

10. Carmen says:

This is the first time we attended mass online. This a wonderful way to attend Mass when you are away from home.

11. Mo Delivery says:

thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate this website for allowing me to attend mass.

12. Linda Tieng says:

With your talent and assistance I am able to attend mass either daily or when able easily. God shows us that we are all one in His name and will get through this impediment together.

13. Mary says:

Thank you for pulling these links together. Going through them I have “been to Mass” in different places around the world! Blessings are coming out of this corona virus as we are forced to slow down and focus on God. I have given this link to a number of people.

I would like to let you know that many of the times these places stream Mass has changed from when you put this together, according to the times you have listed and their websites. Having clicked through all the links over a couple days made me aware of this. Not sure if possible to update. Was so good to see lots of beautiful churches still exist..Thank God not all of the older churches with beautiful sacred decor were white washed.

• admin says:

Today in many countries we felt time change problems. This could be better next week. Thank you for comment and God bless you!