Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Anne-Sheila Livesey says:

Please, please please put all links to live March for Life USA online here so we can pray for the proactive marchers who are the voices for the voiceless – the unborn and to offer prayers for women who do not have full information and are under pressure by others to go through abortion and to offer prayers for those who already have had abortions because they simply did not have full advice as how to get support and love https://marchforlife.org/

2. Lakel Maria says:

Thanks so much for blessing me with holy mass.

3. Armine Pulgado says:

I thank everyone involved to make these online Masses available daily. It is a great apostolatic work, strengthens our faith during difficult circumstances!
    These venues show love, respect for the liturgy; homilies guide and inspire.
    Subtitles are very helpful as we often experience poor internet transmission.

4. Pamela says:

I moved to another state 4 1/2 yrs ago to assist my son who found he needed a heart transplant 2 weeks after his preemie daughter was born.
    He is an Army Vet & his wife works, sometimes double shifts, to provide income while I care for him, their child, & home. He recently found his new heart, since Dec. ’20, has cells dying. We are leaning on God & so appreciate being able to hear daily Masses from any place we choose during this pandemic which has kept us isolated. Remember us in prayer as you pray the Mass please.

• Anne Sheila Livesey says:

Michael Archangel, St Francis and Our Blessed Lord and Immaculate Heart of Mary please care for this family. Holy Family please look after this family Amen

5. Anne Sheila Livesey says:

Thank you for these online Masses, I hope to contribute more when working full time – I ask for prayers for the intentions of the Livesey Family UK and I offer all prayers to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for her to offer to Blessed Jesus.

6. mary cronin says:

I have heard and seen mass in different churches around the world during the pandemic ;and the one
    that has struck a cord with me is Holy Saviour in The Hague. It is calm, ordered and very peaceful.
    The priest’s sermon is cheerful and very apt in today’s world situation.He shows great respect for
    each individual.God bless and keep him safe.

7. Kesiime laticia says:

It is well with my soul, I thank the Almighty God that I found this web because it brings me closer to God

8. Edwin Adomhokhai says:

Thank you so much. My first day in Moscow, I was on quarantine, I was wearied were to attend Mass, but I found great options to choose the mass I want from.

God bless and keep you.
    Peace in your heart

9. Bernadette Felicity Stephen says:

I feel spiritually enriched and satisfied whenever I join mass either online or offline. I experience peace in my heart and soul and I do forget about the woes of this life. Gratitude to all the priest that are making these daily sacrifices in order to bring us nearer to Christ.

• Mary Harvey says:

I agree heartily – it puts me in a positive mood for the following week despite the pandemic restrictions – especially helps me not too down whilst I cannot see my immediate family

10. Joseph Coutinho says:

I always attend the online mass by His Eminence Oswald Cardinal Gracious, Archbishop of Mumbai. His homilies are inspiring and the readings explained in a simple way. Truly it is like breaking the Word of God.

11. Maddy says:

Pray for good outcome for my 2 disciplinary meetings. May i still keep my job, return to work and continue working in a job i love.

12. Pross says:

Thank you for online masses for some of us it’s a ray of hope.

Please pray for me as I look after my family. I am looking for a job please pray for me to get one soon.

13. John George says:

I felt truly overwhelmed by the Mass at the Abu Dhabi Church this evening . The priest and the readers and instrumentalists and singers were all so perfect in their worship duties. I wish to have the opportunity to thank each one and the priest who said the mass and gave such a meaningful sermon.
    Gods peace for all .

14. Cyndi says:

Thank you for the online masses. I am able to hear masses celebrated anywhere in the world during this pandemic. I also enjoy looking up the churches where the masses were held. It’s like going in a pilgrimage tour, only this, time, virtually. I pray for the end of this pandemic so that I can hear masses again in the churches of places I visit.

I pray for the healing of my brother Lorenzo, and all those who are afflicted with the coronovirus 2 and are in isolation from their families.

I pray for all the poor souls in purgatory, may the Lord grant them eternal rest.