Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Malgorzata says:

Thank you for your service. God bless you all!

2. Susan Gazzano says:

I love Jesus. I love my family. God bless you

3. Gerri Gallo Clyatt says:

My sisters and I are loving attending mass online everyday. It was great during the height of the pandemic and now has become a daily habit. May God bless you for your great apostolic work giving everyone a chance to attend Mass almost anytime. Let us all remember Mary’s plea at Fatima for reparation to Her Son for sins committed. And that Russia will convert and be dedicated to her Immaculate Heart. What is happening in the world, is evidence that we should pray to fulfil Mary’s wish…Pray for the conversion of Russia and Russia’s dedication to Mary’s Immaculate Heart.

4. Renny Joseph says:

From March 2020 onwards to till date me and my family is attending online Holy Mass whenever there is no Mass in our Church. I thank the Almighty God for providing us such a facility in which we can choose our own time and place to attend daily Mass. May God bless abundantly each one behind the curtain. Especially we pray for all the Rev. Priests who give us beautiful reflections during the Holy Mass. My only pain is that I cannot receive my Lord physically on online Masses!!

5. Rhoda says:

Thanks for this Online Mass Website it makes me saying Masses everyday of the week. Thank you

6. EW says:

Wonderful and blessed to have this website available to all. I am so thankful. This has increased my daily mass attendance and my prayer practice has benefited greatly. The fact that I am able to attend a live mass almost anytime and almost anywhere in the world is amazing. Thank you to those who are making it possible especially during these difficult times. Blessings & amen!

7. Anne-Sheila Livesey says:

Please, please please put all links to live March for Life USA online here so we can pray for the proactive marchers who are the voices for the voiceless – the unborn and to offer prayers for women who do not have full information and are under pressure by others to go through abortion and to offer prayers for those who already have had abortions because they simply did not have full advice as how to get support and love https://marchforlife.org/

8. Lakel Maria says:

Thanks so much for blessing me with holy mass.

9. Armine Pulgado says:

I thank everyone involved to make these online Masses available daily. It is a great apostolatic work, strengthens our faith during difficult circumstances!
    These venues show love, respect for the liturgy; homilies guide and inspire.
    Subtitles are very helpful as we often experience poor internet transmission.

10. Pamela says:

I moved to another state 4 1/2 yrs ago to assist my son who found he needed a heart transplant 2 weeks after his preemie daughter was born.
    He is an Army Vet & his wife works, sometimes double shifts, to provide income while I care for him, their child, & home. He recently found his new heart, since Dec. ’20, has cells dying. We are leaning on God & so appreciate being able to hear daily Masses from any place we choose during this pandemic which has kept us isolated. Remember us in prayer as you pray the Mass please.

• Anne Sheila Livesey says:

Michael Archangel, St Francis and Our Blessed Lord and Immaculate Heart of Mary please care for this family. Holy Family please look after this family Amen

11. Anne Sheila Livesey says:

Thank you for these online Masses, I hope to contribute more when working full time – I ask for prayers for the intentions of the Livesey Family UK and I offer all prayers to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for her to offer to Blessed Jesus.

12. mary cronin says:

I have heard and seen mass in different churches around the world during the pandemic ;and the one
    that has struck a cord with me is Holy Saviour in The Hague. It is calm, ordered and very peaceful.
    The priest’s sermon is cheerful and very apt in today’s world situation.He shows great respect for
    each individual.God bless and keep him safe.

13. Kesiime laticia says:

It is well with my soul, I thank the Almighty God that I found this web because it brings me closer to God

14. Edwin Adomhokhai says:

Thank you so much. My first day in Moscow, I was on quarantine, I was wearied were to attend Mass, but I found great options to choose the mass I want from.

God bless and keep you.
    Peace in your heart

15. Bernadette Felicity Stephen says:

I feel spiritually enriched and satisfied whenever I join mass either online or offline. I experience peace in my heart and soul and I do forget about the woes of this life. Gratitude to all the priest that are making these daily sacrifices in order to bring us nearer to Christ.

• Mary Harvey says:

I agree heartily – it puts me in a positive mood for the following week despite the pandemic restrictions – especially helps me not too down whilst I cannot see my immediate family

16. Joseph Coutinho says:

I always attend the online mass by His Eminence Oswald Cardinal Gracious, Archbishop of Mumbai. His homilies are inspiring and the readings explained in a simple way. Truly it is like breaking the Word of God.