Daily catholic Holy Mass live online

1. jo williams says:

Where is the church Holy Trinity Parish, USA located?
    Where can I find the mass for Sunday Vigil, September 12, 2020?

Thank you!

• admin says:

We try to find out which Trinity Parish church is in question, but we have a few Holy Trinity Parish broadcasts. We try to contact you to discuss it.

2. Gerard says:

How would I find online Mass in Malaysia FROM THIS SITE, not other sites?

• admin says:

We added broadcast from Apostolic Vicariate of Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia. Please find it on calendar. Time displayed depends on your local time.

• John George says:

Brunei is not part of Malaysia but an independent country pressed between the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak on the island of Borneo in South East Asia

3. Moira Gray says:

So grateful for this website. Have found my on-line spiritual journey interesting, stimulating and thought provoking. Many thanks

4. Henry shanth kumar says:

Excellent services. A big thank ❤ for all of those responsible for the success story behind this.

5. Jacqueline Zurawski says:

I have found some awesome, holy priests from around the US and other countries. It is comforting to know that Our Lord is praised and our faith still taught in these troubled times in the Church.

• Lillian says:

The Knock Mass I attended was wonderful, as was one at the Cathedral in Lansing Michigan, with faithful priests, expressing wisdom and com-passion in their homilies. I had just seen an EWTN special on Knock, in which the same Celebrant was interviewed along with some authoritatively faithful lay people. Knock has over 20 confessionals BTW. The Lansing Mass was interesting in that it mixed old and new – with the priest facing the same way as the parishioners – toward the Tabernacle.

I hope there is more encouragement for Catholics to attend Church in our area, once our vacant Bishop seat is filled in the next couple of weeks. I was used to a dynamic parish in N. Florida where I lived for 30 years, with 800 volunteers just for education, a community which liaised with 31 other churches and synagogues to get justice for the city’s poor, a pro-life group which had baby showers for expectant Moms which provided new large necessary items as well as home made layettes and teddy bears and gave assistance to parents after babies were born

• John George says:

It is always heartening to hear of help given to the poor especially to the children of the poor . I wonder if such charitable parishoners ever wondered that their act is infectious ! God continue to bless the good work you do. The showers you give to expectant moms make the angels sing “Gloria in Excesis Deo” !

6. Mario Cerda says:

God bless the creators of this website! Thank you so much for this fantastic service allowing many Catholics around the world to live their faith remotely! Nothing should separate us from God!

Regards from a Mexican living in the UK!

7. Florence says:

Awesome! Am proud to be a catholic

8. Pihlemon from Ghana says:

What a fantastic Site . God Bless all who have made this possible. I enjoy Masses around the Globe, (from Australia to Canada) everyday and that indeed proves the Universality of the Catholic Church.

9. humbleawe says:

Adore Praise Thank Always
    His Love In Action Infinitely
    Friend To All ✝️ ❤️

10. Patrick Tong says:

This web site is just fantastic! Thank you! Thank you! I can attend mass in real time from across the world. I appreciate especially the direct broadcast of daily masses from Lourdes, France from Monday through Saturday. It would be wonderful if we can attend Sunday mass from Lourdes as well. Thank you again!

11. Patrick says:

Thank you for the live MASS from Pat in New Zealand

12. Adolfo Mascarenhas (Prof) says:

I am in a lockdown situation in India ..I wish to attend mass in English

• John George says:

Good evening Professor Mascarenhas !

The there are several masses in English even from India ! Just scroll through the calendar and choose one that fits your timing as there are several English masses to choose from any part of the world.

God bless your effort.

13. John George says:

I write from Malaysia .

I want to bless the Lord and I want to thank Father today, right now, for having given me the confidence in the majesterium when I attended mass online. I always had doubts but Father’s words spoke to me in a very convincing manner. I believe in the majesterium now , fully, without doubt.

14. thao tran says:

I watch mass every morning, thank God

15. Karen says:

Thank you for this very useful resource you provide daily… I was blessed to find it at the start of this pandemic and have used it almost daily to partake in Holy Mass in so many different areas of the globe. What an absolute treasure you offer to everyone. Thank you.

16. Brian says:

Such a marvellous service to the Church. But many of celebrants have a habit of dropping their voice at the end of phrases and sentences so the final word is often inaudible. It can be quite frustrating.