Holy Masses live online

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Thank you for visiting our website with the Catholic Holy Masses live online.

Here you can find links to Holy Masses online from different parishes all around the world.

When you enter the chosen page you will see the calendar with the Catholic Holy Masses live online.
Click in the chosen hour when you want to see the Holy Mass online.

Holy Mass online in English

The Calendar of the Holy Masses

If you use Google calendar you may add the Holy Mass stream to your own calendar.

If you want to celebrate the Holy Mass now click on the link “Watch online Holy Mass.” and the broadcast website opens automatically. Then you can watch the Holy Mass live online.

This website was created for the sick, home bound and for those who, due to other important reasons, could not go to Mass; or those who, due to their locations, do not have Churches to go to. We hope that our website will help our sisters and brothers in faith to celebrate the Holy Mass live online wherever they are.

Please consider a donation to help us cover the costs of this website.

May God Bless You,

Volunteers of Mass-online.org

219+

117 Responses to Holy Masses live online

1. Silvia says:

Where can we find Holy Mass in Latin? Thank you!

11+
  2. R.Ramos says:

Where can I find the link to the Spanish Masses?

3. Alice says:

Thank you! You are very helpful.
    Hello from Indonesia

Which timezone is used in this website?

Thank you and God bless you!

4. Clara Trickey says:

Thank you . I just attended to a mass this Sunday. I would like to donate for the website.
    Please give me information.

5. Savio says:

Happy Sunday.

Thank you for this service.

Are there any Cantonese or Chinese services available online?

Thanks in advance!

6. Victor J Kerperien says:

My priest want’s me to get our livestream added to this list. How does that process work?

We are in Missouri, USA

7. Colleen says:

Thank you for providing mass. It was my promise for lent to attend mass every Sunday. I didn’t last Sunday, but then I educated myself and discovered this. Thanks again!!

8. Hilary says:

Hi. Thank you very much. God bless you.
    Mumbai

• Paul Madeira says:

Thank you for offering this mass so that we could participate from our home in Ontario , Canada.

9. Beth Burns says:

What a true blessing you have shared with us across the world. We are deeply grateful.

14+
  10. Roslyn says:

Hi!Thank you for this website. May I know if you’re open to uploading online masses in other dialects or languages apart from English, Latin or Greek? If so, how?

11. Alphonsa says:

Can you help me find holy mass live online in Malayalam. It’s a regional language from South India. Most churches are shut down and my parents have never missed a day of holy mass….

12. stephanus widjaja says:

Thanks you so much for this wonderful apps, it is really helpful.

12+
  13. Kate says:

I’m visiting someone who does not attend Mass and their home is not near public transportation, or within walking distance of a Catholic church so I need to depend on them for rides to church. Since their work schedule varies and they have other family duties to attend to I feel bad about having to ask them to take time out of their day to drive me to church then come back to pick me up. The nearest Catholic church to their home is almost a half hour drive which means they are spending a couple of hours going back and forth. In this situation would attending Mass online be considered fulfilling my Sunday/Holiday obligation?

11+
    • admin says:

Please contact with your priest to answer this question. It is very difficult to answer this question. But if you can, if your health enabling it, always is better to attend physically at Holy Mass.