1. Mass-online.org (Mass-online) service automatically collects information contained in Cookies temporary session files only for the site statistics. For more information about Cookies please see point 3.
2. “User” means a person visiting the Mass-online.org website
3. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end user’s Web site and contain the name of their website, their unique number, and the storage time. The operator of the Mass-Online service is the person who places the Cookies on the user’s terminal and has access to them.
5. Temporary files (session) are stored until the User leaves the site. Fixed files are stored in the end User’s device until they are deleted by the User or are automatically deleted after indicated time.
6. User may change its browser settings at any time to block Cookies and this action will not affect service behavior to user. User can check other options in its web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are configured to accept Cookies on the User end device.
7. The Service Provider informs that changes to the settings in the User’s web browser do not restrict access to the service functions.
8. For Internet browser settings, User may refer to Internet browser help or Internet browser manufacturer’s website.