Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Michael Arnold says:

I attend one of the Masses daily and am really happy to have this awesome service available in my home. Thank you.So many of the Church’s have the sound very low and sometimes can’t hear at all.

2. JE says:

This service was a blessing for me to develop a habit of attending Holy Mass everyday when my work schedule won’t let me attend It in person.

May the Good God Bless everyone who is enabling this!

3. Lou says:

God bless you for offering this service! After checking my local parish’s website to confirm the Mass times for Easter Sunday, I arrived for the last Mass of the day to find a note on the door saying Mass wouldn’t be celebrated at that time. There wasn’t a later Mass at that parish or any other nearby. I was so upset, then realized I might be able to find a live stream Mass in another time zone. This site came to the rescue, and I now have a welcome screen in my browser for a Mass that starts in 30 minutes. It could be a blessing in another way, because attending Mass in person during the pandemic is still giving me enough anxiety to distract me from Mass.

4. John Kolassa says:

Thanks for this service.

5. Susan Gustafson says:

I thank you all for your service to God and his church. Asked for healing direction and here you all are. Thank you

This means so much to me. Sharing all this info is an amswer to my prayers. God bless all

Amen

6. Dr. Anthony Okoth Ndira says:

May the almighty God bless you for what you have done and are still doing; bringing the Eucharist to many souls that would have otherwise not had a chance to receive Him.I shall offer mass for you all in thanks giving for you all this Saturday at 0700hrs EAT.

7. Malgorzata says:

Thank you for your service. God bless you all!

8. Susan Gazzano says:

I love Jesus. I love my family. God bless you

9. Gerri Gallo Clyatt says:

My sisters and I are loving attending mass online everyday. It was great during the height of the pandemic and now has become a daily habit. May God bless you for your great apostolic work giving everyone a chance to attend Mass almost anytime. Let us all remember Mary’s plea at Fatima for reparation to Her Son for sins committed. And that Russia will convert and be dedicated to her Immaculate Heart. What is happening in the world, is evidence that we should pray to fulfil Mary’s wish…Pray for the conversion of Russia and Russia’s dedication to Mary’s Immaculate Heart.

10. Renny Joseph says:

From March 2020 onwards to till date me and my family is attending online Holy Mass whenever there is no Mass in our Church. I thank the Almighty God for providing us such a facility in which we can choose our own time and place to attend daily Mass. May God bless abundantly each one behind the curtain. Especially we pray for all the Rev. Priests who give us beautiful reflections during the Holy Mass. My only pain is that I cannot receive my Lord physically on online Masses!!

11. Rhoda says:

Thanks for this Online Mass Website it makes me saying Masses everyday of the week. Thank you

12. EW says:

Wonderful and blessed to have this website available to all. I am so thankful. This has increased my daily mass attendance and my prayer practice has benefited greatly. The fact that I am able to attend a live mass almost anytime and almost anywhere in the world is amazing. Thank you to those who are making it possible especially during these difficult times. Blessings & amen!