Daily Catholic Holy Mass live online

For Apple Safari browser users: if you do not see the Holy Mass list, but you can see the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox, we suggest changing your browser to Chrome. We have reported this problem to Apple and we are waiting for solution.

1. Irene O says:

So grateful to God the Son for the beautiful church He left us, for the Sacraments and for His anointed servants and stewards, our priests! Let’s always pray for our beloved Pope Francis, all priests including those officiating on online mass, and religious for their divine protection and pray for the church – the family of God – on earth and purgatory. We pray for conversion of sinners and reparation for sins. May our blessed Mother Mary, all God’s angels and saints pray for us.

• Evans Almeida says:

Happy Feast day to all the Irene’s, Irenaeus’s and those who celebrate their feast day today.

2. Maria Tang says:

Thanks for the mass online. I’m with covid and in isolation for a number of days. But I still can follow -up the Holy Mass at different times and places. The church is really universal.

3. Ligaya says:

I am so grateful for this service which allows me to attend mass everyday . The church that I attend has adoration offered after every mass too ! What a blessing. Thank you very much.

4. Michael Arnold says:

I attend one of the Masses daily and am really happy to have this awesome service available in my home. Thank you.So many of the Church’s have the sound very low and sometimes can’t hear at all.

5. JE says:

This service was a blessing for me to develop a habit of attending Holy Mass everyday when my work schedule won’t let me attend It in person.

May the Good God Bless everyone who is enabling this!

6. Lou says:

God bless you for offering this service! After checking my local parish’s website to confirm the Mass times for Easter Sunday, I arrived for the last Mass of the day to find a note on the door saying Mass wouldn’t be celebrated at that time. There wasn’t a later Mass at that parish or any other nearby. I was so upset, then realized I might be able to find a live stream Mass in another time zone. This site came to the rescue, and I now have a welcome screen in my browser for a Mass that starts in 30 minutes. It could be a blessing in another way, because attending Mass in person during the pandemic is still giving me enough anxiety to distract me from Mass.

7. John Kolassa says:

Thanks for this service.

8. Susan Gustafson says:

I thank you all for your service to God and his church. Asked for healing direction and here you all are. Thank you

This means so much to me. Sharing all this info is an amswer to my prayers. God bless all

Amen

9. Dr. Anthony Okoth Ndira says:

May the almighty God bless you for what you have done and are still doing; bringing the Eucharist to many souls that would have otherwise not had a chance to receive Him.I shall offer mass for you all in thanks giving for you all this Saturday at 0700hrs EAT.